[at-l] 13 years ago today...

Allen Freeman allen at allenf.com
Sat Mar 17 12:44:42 CDT 2012

Tomorrow will be the third anniversary of my start, and I think about
it every day. And my hike did change my life. I got home and started
sending out resumes and talking to head hunters in search of another
cubicle job, then I realized I didn't want to do that anymore so I
went to work for myself. A lot less money and a lot more satisfaction.

Monkeywrench, '09