[at-l] 13 years ago today...

Martha Federle mgypsy97 at aol.com
Sat Mar 17 14:41:58 CDT 2012

 It is interesting to me because after my failed attempt to thru hike in 1997, I hiked around Ireland and ended up moving there for 3 yrs.  I came back to the US and in 2008 sold my house and belongings in Asheville NC, bought a 5th wheel RV and lived in it and traveled around for a couple of years.  I'm now living part of the year in CA, and drive across the country once a year to visit family in the east.  I can't get the gypsy blood out of my system, and have Springer fever so bad right now I can taste it.  I'd like to think of trying an AT adventure next year, but I would have to buy all new and lightweight gear, which is pretty costly when you do it all at once.

Gypsy