[at-l] sneaux

Tom McGinnis sloetoe at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 20 16:33:20 CDT 2012

My sons were born April 23rd, and as horrible as their birth was, it was remembered in sharp relief against the flowers that were powering through the Springtime soil.

Well, here it is 18 years later, and all those flowers are now in their full glory. And it'll hit low/mid 80s this week.

Boyyyy, I hope we're not looking at a nasty summer.

notweathercarrotoe