[at-l] sneaux

Tom Schamp tschamp at verizon.net
Wed Mar 21 19:55:08 CDT 2012

Back a few years ago when they did that big SAILBOAT race out there, ESPN
had it live here around 3 AM most days.

Intrigued, I played with a virtual globe to determine where the nearest
chunk of LAND is to the opposite side of the globe from metro Boston.

The answer turned out to be: very close to Perth.

Even today, it's difficult to fly from Boston to Perth on one tank of fuel.

OK, back to your RSP.