[at-l] '90 PG

Trailwife at aol.com Trailwife at aol.com
Fri Mar 30 13:52:39 CDT 2012

I hiked  in 1986 and used the "PG" which I believed to be the third bound
edition, 1984  being the first year of the little book. I thought there were
only two or three  years of the "two mimeographed page edition". If so there
would be no 1978  edition. Has anyone checked the Yearbook to see when the
Philosopher made  his first Thru Hike? I would check this but my Yearbook is
in Florida and I'm in  Vermont.

Of course at advanced age my memory is  always questionable?

The Old  RidgeRunner

Absolutely wonderful. I'm still working through them..... (One of  these
days, I'm going to come upon my 1978 PG -- two mimeographed pages. I  *know* I
still have it somewheres...)