[at-l] Hiking time line?

Mark Hudson mvhudson at gmail.com
Fri May 25 06:48:12 CDT 2012

I can't be the only one that looses their long term time frame while
hiking... on the AT in Georgia I couldn't believe that I needed to get to
Maine,
but when I got to Maine I couldn't believe that I started in Georgia, it
seemed so long ago - almost a different lifetime :-)

I got a bit of that on this last hike... did I really start in a snowstorm?
I'm not the first hiker to hike in a snowstorm. I'm probably not the first
hiker to pass by a murder scene where the evidence team was just finishing
up.
But I may be the first hike to pass an evidence team in a snowstorm... I
told them that they didn't have a choice about being out, but if I had any
sense I would have been in a motel!

skeeter