[at-l] Summer Bag

tech.mann@verizon.net tech.mann at verizon.net
Fri May 25 09:58:22 CDT 2012

Last year, I bought an REI Travel down bag.  It is rated as +45.  It weighs 27 ounces and compresses to about 6x12 inches.  I paid $109.00 for it.  I hiked in VA during June, July, & Aug. including many nights above 4,000 feet.  What I like about this bag the most is the double zipper.  I can zip up the bag then indoor the bottom so during a cold morning I can walk around while wearing the bag.  I used this bag in a hammock, if that makes any difference.  Hope that helps.

Craig. -Old Crow-

Sent from my HTC Inspire™ 4G on AT&T