[at-l] Summer Bag

Gray Fowler ofahoma at aol.com
Fri May 25 11:40:11 CDT 2012

About 5or6 years ago, when I was still hiking in the South on my 20 year section hike, I bought a fleece bag liner from REI for about $35 and have used it up this past summer through NY. It compresses nicely or can be rolled tightly to fit in a small stuff sack. Weighs less than 1 1/2 lbs.  worked well for me but I am hot natured.

Sent from my iPhone