[at-l] Sightings in Carter Co., TN---

Leslie Booher lbooher at charter.net
Tue May 29 14:11:56 CDT 2012

Sunday was a lovely day, and there were six vehicles at the 19E trailhead (Apple House shelter is right there).  I stopped and offered one guy a ride, but he was headed into the B&B right there.  It's a goat farm, too.  <G>

This morning, I was on the beach at Watauga Lake while my husband kayaked, and I talked to a girl with a foreign accent.  Young.  Pretty.  Had on a little dress.  Said 'they' started May 17th, I think it was.  She didn't tell me her name.  There were several other guys who came from the trail right there and walked over to the bathrooms, but I didn't get to talk to them.

It's busy out there.

anklebear

Humankind (be both)