[at-l] Smart Phone Apps + Southern Ruck

Sly hikertrash at gmail.com
Sun Nov 4 16:36:13 CST 2012

Evernote, Google My Tracks, and  Tiny Flashlight + LED

Also, just wanted to let everyone know I made reservations at the NOC
for the Southern Ruck January 18-20.  The schedule is still a work in
progress. If you think you can make it and want a name tag, the link is
on the "information " page.

www.soruck.net

Hope to see some of you there.

Sly