[at-l] Gregory Z packs

Felix J AThiker at smithville.net
Wed Nov 7 07:22:04 CST 2012

On 11/7/2012 8:07 AM, Tom McGinnis wrote:
> --- On Wed, 11/7/12, Felix J <AThiker at smithville.net> wrote:
>      The confirmation e-mail said this:
>
>      Great purchase,
>        by the way. Your friends are going to be jealous. Your order
>        should arrive on or before  November 18th, so you have
>        until then to prepare them.
>

> ### Whatever you prepare, you have to use Right Said Fred for the soundtrack.

I'm....too sexy for my pack, too sexy for my pack
And, I'm...too sexy for this trail...too sexy for this trail
So, watch me chase some tail...watch me chase some tail.

Now, I'm...buying a new pack...buying a new pack
But, I didn't buy 'off rack' didn't buy it 'off the rack'

So, you all should be jealous...all you other fellas
You all should be jealous...isn't that just what the tell us...

(Hmmmm....)