[at-l] Northern Ruck.....

Marsha Lee atrailhiker at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 12 04:55:11 CST 2012

Hey all,

I'm not organizing the Northern Ruck this year.  I just bought a home and I'm still getting my life organized.  Having fun, but it's a process because I'm not a kid anymore and I'm trying to do everything.

So I've asked Amy and Delee to run the show because these ladies do it anyways :)  Vera will be on the sidelines, and Lightheart will do whatever she can.

Even if one person steps up to help during the Ruck it is a blessing. There's a lot of work to be done besides bringing a dish.

Praise them and do not pull their bra straps :)

Love to all - see you next Ruck.

Marsha
StarLyte