[at-l] 55

Walt Daniels wdlists at gmail.com
Mon Nov 12 22:42:48 CST 2012

We have not finished the Hurricane Sandy assessment of damage. Many
maintainers have been out and removed the more minor stuff but you will
probably have a number of stepovers waiting for the chainsaw crew to get to
them. Please take notes of problems so we get them all.

Rt 55 is an E/W road and Poughquag is west of the AT on Rt 55. There is
parking lot for 4-6 cars at the top of the hill west of the AT crossing
(with a blue side trail over to the AT). We have not had reports of
vandalism at that lot as it is quite visible from the road.