[at-l] Bears Den Ruck arrangements

RockDancer rockdancer97 at comcast.net
Tue Nov 27 10:07:08 CST 2012

Hi all,

I'll be heading to the January Ruck and want to make reservations soon. Can
someone point me to anyone who knows what's going on? I just tried to work
the Bearsden website but I expect there has already been some kind of
arrangement for our group. The coordinator's email would be great if someone
is doing the equivalent of what Sly does for the Southern Ruck.

There's a choice of bunk room (the basement), the rooms with bed and bunks
(sleeps 6), and the cottage that sleeps 10. Thanks!

Arthur D. Gaudet

RockDancer on the Appalachian Trail

Rockdancer97 at comcast.net