[at-l] my little shii tzu wants to come to the gathering

Black Wolfe blackwolfe at charter.net
Sat Oct 6 13:13:45 CDT 2012

----- Original Message -----

From: <MtnBruin at aol.com>

>i wanted to ask if murphy can come to the gathering?  he is very
> gentle and loving and knows his place.  do you think it's  alright?
> cutty taylor

My Golden Retriever Sam went to a few gatherings.  He would wait in the car
days taking short walks whenever I could take a break and slept in the tent
with me at night.  Now if Murphy is the type to tear apart the car when
alone, or keep everybody up at night, you might have a problem.

Black Wolfe

Bruce W.