[at-l] WC's photos----Condor???

Rosalind Suit rosiesuit at live.com
Sun Oct 7 16:54:38 CDT 2012

Any "birders"  out there?  Would you recognize a Condor?

When I asked.WC didn't know..but I believe he captured a Condor in flight in
picture # 5 in the group of pix from Aqua Dulce to Kennedy Meadows.

As I looked at the full-screen slideshow..pix # 5 caught my attention
because at first I thought a black thread had fastened itself to my
screen..then, I took a closer look.  Condors have been a "bring-back"
project on the West Coast for number of years...and their silhouette is
different from buzzards.  That "black string"  had an enormous wing-spread,
so...I was curious enough to see if he'd noticed that it might be a Condor.
Didn't know...said maybe others would.

Rosie/mdhiker

  _____

.