[at-l] WC's photos----Condor???

Craig Wickmann tech.mann at verizon.net
Sun Oct 7 17:48:40 CDT 2012

I have never seen a condor in flight, but I have seen several bald eagles.  This looks to me like it might be one.  You can see a trace of white in the body area.  I am not sure if that is on the bird or in the background.  Bald eagles also have a large wingspan (up to 7.5 feet).  I have seen an eagle head on and this looks pretty close to what I saw.  Too bad there isn’t more of a side view, the shape of the head would really define which bird it is.  From what I can tell though, I think it is an eagle.

Craig Wickmann     -Old Crow-