[at-l] 2013 Ironmaster's Challenge Website Release

Steve Landis s.landis at comcast.net
Wed Oct 10 08:43:32 CDT 2012

<http://campaign.r20.constantcontact.com/render?llr=u7hfeldab&v=001OuIQBzTwSHnMS_NJoP6pMzm-jcCG2rP58maOlQ7tt6-OPQzpQ6qLaxGzw7TOezq8jKJOMFW7BZE_AVDm0E1TUbJVR4kSnTwkCwuGTK_EWRIz4AwYGqXliBK9EoI7X8HT4wv6LSkW4mI%3D>

IC 2013 HEADER

50K Ultra * 20 Miler * 15K Trek
  April 28, 2013

The Central Pennsylvania Conservancy and the Susquehanna Appalachian
Trail Club announce
the release of the 2013 Ironmaster's Challenge website

Please visit us at

*www.ironmasterschallenge.com
<http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?e=001dWTZ5HA7fH8LOmuOYnAGXIKT8DxoYI8IBecFEllBGRFqLQVfvXSDUMoUcYRaVe7-ADspA7kD6CpDTmob-foGFUbEB9x6uGZdvWN-F54UM9MWimjDELlM5nOlOz37iWfu>
*

for event details and online registration

Run or Hike on Amazing Trails & Support the Historic Ironmaster's Mansion!

With a generous title sponsorship from Mid Penn Bank for a second year
in a row, the CPC and SATC are pleased to offer the 4th annual
Ironmaster's Challenge featuring 3 trail events:  the 50K Ultra, the 20
Miler, and the 15K Trek. These trail routes of varying lengths will test
hikers and trail runners of all levels of experience. Check out the
website for new features for 2013.  Event registration is online-only
this year, as we partner once again with our region's premier
professional timer and race promoter, Pretzel City Sports!  Get your
registrations in early!

We are seeking interested sponsors and volunteers of all ages to help
make the 2013 Ironmaster's Challenge the best ever!  Sheetz has just
signed on as our picnic sponsor and will be preparing free smoothies and
lattes at the finish line picnic celebration at the Ironmaster's
Mansion.  SPONSORSHIP FORMS and SPONSOR CONTACT information are
available on the website.  For family and friends of participants,
please consider volunteering your time to help out while you wait to
cheer on your favorite runner or hiker.  We need volunteers for check
points, water stations, start and finish lines, the picnic, awards, and
clean up.  In return for your generous time and labor, we provide all
volunteers with t-shirts, lots of free food and drink, and wonderful
camaraderie! Join the crew!

This event is hosted jointly by the Central Pennsylvania Conservancy
(www.centralpaconservancy.org
<http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?e=001dWTZ5HA7fH9AusQtODgLfC4iitNu3bA8M_eSGswHdF2wkjmvfs6oPkNZSfaxTUuv-9tqU4lhOrO7_8Cidt0t_n-1iFFCzCjdDzPWPDu1mikbKbiZISLzM3hy-d8OzccN>)
and the Susquehanna Appalachian Trail Club ( www.satc-hike.org
<http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?e=001dWTZ5HA7fH8eGgXQ_LrUlkXnu5liOGU7B9YN8VG1da4BFijGpk-ywRXcId9ATdBX9X9AE9YzHgN47gjxmcIg95UJv_RamTVnklxEYZ_pUEq1UN0B3XjJFg==>).
All proceeds benefit the Ironmaster's Mansion, a renovated, historic
building that is operated by the CPC as a hostel for Appalachian Trail
hikers, an event rental facility, and environmental education
programming. The CPC is a local, nonprofit land trust for an 8-county
south-central PA region, with a mission to conserve natural resources
and open space for the benefit of current and future generations through
land acquisitions, donated easements and outreach and education.

If you enjoy visiting the event website, LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!  You can
access the FB page from the new website.

Event Contact: Anna Yelk, (717) 241-4360 or ayelk at centralpaconservancy.org

<http://visitor.r20.constantcontact.com/email.jsp?m=1103106318228>

<http://ui.constantcontact.com/sa/fwtf.jsp?m=1103106318228&ea=s.landis%40comcast.net&a=1111222062845>

Forward this email
<http://ui.constantcontact.com/sa/fwtf.jsp?llr=u7hfeldab&m=1103106318228&ea=s.landis%40comcast.net&a=1111222062845>
<http://visitor.constantcontact.com/do?p=un&mse=001bpzHL3BVbkBYYfhau0tVpAPZUGnyvZVh&t=0017LYHTS1_jfFhwsUYvem9pw%3D%3D&llr=u7hfeldab>
	<http://www.constantcontact.com/index.jsp?cc=TEM_OFR_003>

This email was sent to s.landis at comcast.net by
ayelk at centralpaconservancy.org <mailto:ayelk at centralpaconservancy.org> |
Update Profile/Email Address
<http://visitor.constantcontact.com/do?p=oo&mse=001bpzHL3BVbkBYYfhau0tVpAPZUGnyvZVh&t=0017LYHTS1_jfFhwsUYvem9pw%3D%3D&llr=u7hfeldab>
<http://visitor.constantcontact.com/do?p=un&mse=001bpzHL3BVbkBYYfhau0tVpAPZUGnyvZVh&t=0017LYHTS1_jfFhwsUYvem9pw%3D%3D&llr=u7hfeldab>^(TM)
| Privacy Policy <http://ui.constantcontact.com/roving/CCPrivacyPolicy.jsp>.

Central Pennsylvania Conservancy| 401 E. Louther St.| Suite 308|
Carlisle| PA| 17013