[at-l] the H-post article

Rosalind Suit rosiesuit at live.com
Thu Oct 11 12:29:30 CDT 2012

A'bear..

Right..great article.  Thanks for the post-link. (Though I expect it'll be
on my Google Alert today, too...)

Well...we  'Mericans used to live in the woods...but, so much of the great
Eastern Forest  has disappeared.  We're lucky that a good part of it was in
the mountains..or we'd have none of it left today.   And  developers are
still looking to invade those precious slopes...we're a slow-learning
species.  Ryan Bingham's song line about going to the mountain to find out
why the river water no longer makes him shiver..comes to mind.

http://www.nature.org/all-hands-on-earth/music/ryan-bingham.xml?src=e.nature
He's hard to understand sometimes..but his message is true.

Walk within beauty, with great joy,

Rosie/mdhiker

  _____

.