[at-l] me no Gather...

bluetrail at aol.com bluetrail at aol.com
Fri Oct 12 16:16:43 CDT 2012

Sloey, I'm with you.  Jon is up there camping at Pipestem (shower there, ya know), and I'm here at work at my desk.  This is so WRONG.

One year, three months, and 17 days to go......

Leaving the desk now to go walk in the woods for a half hour before I hit the grocery store.

So pedistrian, bourgeoisie, and petty is my life.

Sigh,
Joan