[at-l] weak

rcli4 at comcast.net rcli4 at comcast.net
Sun Oct 21 13:32:09 CDT 2012

  I don't believe there would be a SoRuck with out this list. I wouldn't know anything about the Swedish Volleyball team. Hands across the trail would have never happened. The place in Damascus might not have it's siding.  All the folks that I have hiked with came from this list.  Without them I would probably not of hiked nearly as much.  My heart would of surely quit by now.  I am older by 3 years then any other male ever in my family, I believe because I hike.  So Ryan, Happy Birthday and thanks for making it happen so I have had  more birthdays.

Speaking of which, I was finally busted for being older then Jan.  The h er being older then me story started at a little store in Jones something in Northern Vermont.  She was born in March and I was born in May.  she made the mistake at the time and I ran with it.  For ten years I got away with it.  In Hot Springs we were having lunch with a Dr. I had been hiking with and I said something about my birthday being that next week.  He asked how old I would be and without thinking I busted myself.  So jan is really 10 months younger then me, even with all those birthdays she has....