[at-l] weak

Jan Lite liteshoe at gmail.com
Sun Oct 21 19:24:27 CDT 2012

Happy Birthday, Ryan!
AT-L helped me prep for a journey that overwhelmed at the time. I also
wouldn't have met some of the best folks around if not for your list.
(Or have so many birthdays).
Thanks for all you've done and continue to do.
Jan

>Message: 2
>Happy Birthday to Ryan!  He really has created a  wonderful community.
>Liteshoe's birthday?  She's massively older  than me, by nine days
methinks.

In a message dated 10/21/2012 11:15:43 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
AThiker at smithville.net writes:

>I was  gone for a week and realized upon my return last
evening that not one  person wished Ryan a happy birthday.
>And, with Liteshoe's birthday just  around the corner, we're
gonna get all backed up. so, Happy  Belated-Birthday, Ryan
>and thank you for all you've done for all of us  over the
years.  Most of us wouldn't know most of us without  you!

--
"The Ordinary Adventurer"
A new backpacking adventure book