[at-l] seams

Walt Daniels wdlists at gmail.com
Sun Oct 28 13:00:31 CDT 2012

At any time of year there are hikers on most sections of the AT. The north
bounders should be done by now and they would be in the path, but the south
bounders are not and few could still be north enough to be in the path.
However this is a prime time of year for section hikers to be out picking
up pieces almost everywhere. In NY/NJ the local day hikers are probably
smart enough to skip a few days, otherwise the colors are great at the
moment  (until the wind blows them all down).