[at-l] Hurricane

Tom McGinnis sloetoe at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 29 19:03:12 CDT 2012

I don't know, but I think you're sweet for asking.

--- On Mon, 10/29/12, rcli4 at comcast.net <rcli4 at comcast.net> wrote:
"dry adiabatic lapse rate" I don't know what that is but I'm a diabetic.  When I get thirsty am I a dry diabetic? :>))

From: "Tom McGinnis" <sloetoe at yahoo.com>
Dammit. I really thought 'carrot was going to use "adiabatic" in a sentence. I've had a $15 bet on it for 7 years now. "Orographic lift" would be good for $12, but if he'd said instead,  -- I'da been on my way to a steak dinner tonight.

The luck.
thesaurustoe