[at-l] last report from Crawford Notch

Tom McGinnis sloetoe at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 4 15:58:22 CDT 2012

I looked for a Crawford Notch State Park email address, that I might copy them on a lauding reply, but to no avail.

Well, regardless, as do all those who give so much to make the AT happen, you rock so much, RD. I mean, aside from your off-season efforts, you then go ahead and do the travel, do the gas, do the wear&tear on the auto, do the rain, do the hard ground, do alllllllll the feed action and such...

...but to think that there would be a dollop of grief in there too, in the form of bureaucracy *that* *should* *know* *better*....... Dang.

Well, my continuing very best wishes to you, and deepest thanks.

'toe
one-time hiker-type, longggggg long ago.