[at-l] last report from Crawford Notch

RockDancer rockdancer97 at comcast.net
Tue Sep 4 17:14:28 CDT 2012

If you are so inclined you can reach them at:

Crawford Notch State Park
2057 US Route 302
Harts Location, NH 03812
603-374-2272

This is the same "Harts Location" that is first to vote in elections along
with Dixville Notch. They typically vote 1 minute after midnight. From the
Jan. 10, 2012 Manchester Union Leader "At midnight, a total of 23 votes were
cast in town hall for the first-in-the-nation presidential primary. Voting
took two minutes and 26 seconds."

--
Arthur D. Gaudet
RockDancer on the Appalachian Trail