[at-l] at-l Digest, Vol 68, Issue 1

WILLIAM D VINCENT vincentw at bellsouth.net
Mon Apr 1 13:15:02 CDT 2013

I'm looking for some recommendations for a dog pack.  I have a 26 lb cocker spaniel and I keep him clipped, most of the trail dogs I have seen are larger and short haired.  So if anyone has a trail buddy along the furry/mid-size type I'd appreciate hearing what you're using and how you feel about it.
I did the southern 700 miles of the trail in 2011 before getting sick and had to quit, so I'd like to try to finish up in 2014.  So we have a year to get into shape.

Kettle