[at-l] 41

hiker 317 hiker317 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 4 06:57:18 CDT 2013

That many years ago today i hiked nobo from Monson for that last little
stroll to the End, wondering whatever in the world had made me put
wheatgrass in my iced cream, not knowing that this was going to be the
least of my problems for the next week.
  Now for something different: a chance to help a fellow hiker with some
knowledge. Anybody remember German Tourist? She has a raingear problem, and
i figured someone here probably has the best answer, or a start towards an
answer. See the second para on the Aug. 04 post at
http://www.christine-on-big-trip.blogspot.com