[at-l] On trail

Arthur Gaudet rockdancer97 at comcast.net
Tue Aug 27 08:24:10 CDT 2013

Spent the night at "ice cream man" Bill Ackerley on the Lyme/Dorchester Rd just after the Dartmouth Skiway. Yes, he beat me at croquet but I saw him flub a shot deliberately to not embarrass me!

Bill keeps a freezer on the side porch; 938 have signed his book this year!

The trail continues to surprise and inspire me. About 425 miles to K.

Arthur Gaudet
RockDancer on the Appalachian Trail