[at-l] North Woods Law

sloetoe at yahoo.com sloetoe at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 13 09:58:35 CST 2013

I've got a bad feeling that this is less about the AT and much more about Route 27.....

Spatior, ergo sum.

On Fri, 12/13/13, RockDancer <rockdancer97 at comcast.net> wrote:

 This will be rebroadcast on
 Animal Planet 12/19 at 8 PM. It is episode #209.  Nearly the entire episode is
 devoted to the search for Geraldine Largay, the hiker that
 went missing in Maine last July. The show has some details
 that indicate where they searched & what leads they
 pursued. I was on this section of trail in September and
 even at that date the interest & theories were abundant.
 Folks in the town of Stratton had a different opinion of the
 effort made by those in charge of the search!  Arthur D. Gaudet
RockDancer on the Appalachian Trail
Rockdancer97 at comcast.net