[at-l] North Woods Law

RockDancer rockdancer97 at comcast.net
Sat Dec 14 12:37:41 CST 2013

I only meant to say that the locals were still talking about the missing
hiker 2 months later. The show does not include any ideas or input except
from the hikers interviewed in the first week of search. You might recognize
the trail in certain spots. The camera crew really did walk some tough bits
of trail to tell the story. In an early shot you see a plank placed to cross
the river in the carrabassett valley (forget name of stream). That plank was
a great help to hikers until just 1 day before I reached that spot. Had to
ford the stream, water up to my waist, in cold September conditions!