[at-l] at-l Digest, Vol 66, Issue 1

Ken Bennett bennett.ken at gmail.com
Fri Feb 1 13:14:07 CST 2013

On Fri, Feb 1, 2013 at 2:09 PM, JPL <jplynch at crosslink.net> wrote:

>   Maybe.  But things do meld, morph and change.  I rarely log into
> Whiteblaze.  To me its sort of awkward.  And aren’t there several FB AT
> sites?  Is there one that most folks use on a regular basis?

Of course things change, I'm not really complaining about it. Mostly
explaining. I'm on WB all the time. For Facebook, I think I'm mostly just
friends with the hikers that I know (some of them from this list), rather
than going to a specific spot or page.

This list did spawn a couple of hiker get-togethers that still happen every
year. I've met a lot of great people there.

--Ken