[at-l] at-l Digest, Vol 66, Issue 1

Russ Dade trailr at aol.com
Fri Feb 1 18:34:01 CST 2013

This is the list that got me started, got me thinking about thru hiking back in the 90's.  These are the people that
I met at hiker gatherings, who talked to me, supported me and helped me up the trail in 2003.  This is family...
It has a history....  Not the same if you are just joining, it has evolved over the years, but still has a lot of knowledge lurking, waiting for questions...

Hotdog

Sent from my iPhone