[at-l] Hope I do this right.

Jennifer Osterhoudt jeno914 at hotmail.com
Sat Feb 23 08:37:31 CST 2013

I have been enjoying the posts so far and I am excited to see that their seems to be a great family type friendship you all have. My husband and son are leaving for a thru hike on the 28. After I make them stop in DC for a couple days  they arrive and begin their adventure the first week of March. Do any of you have tips you would like to share ? He is also going to try keeping his experiences on his Facebook page A.T. Hiker is his name we have some great pics of a portion of the trail near Kent CT we hiked. Look forward to hearing from you all.

Sent from my iPhone