[at-l] Pole Tips

Leslie Booher lbooher at charter.net
Sat Feb 23 12:48:43 CST 2013

Don't do what I did: I wore through the plastic tips, then called Leki to find out why and how to get new ones.  Turned out that they were just packing to get the poles to me without scratching anything else.  They were supposed to be removed when I'd received the poles.  <G>  Ah, well.  They worked fine for awhile.  a'bear

Humankind (be both)