[at-l] We might need speakers for the northern ruck

Amy Forinash aeforinash at gmail.com
Wed Jan 2 18:38:08 CST 2013

As of right now, nobody has committed to any talks.  Which is fine with me.  I'd be perfectly happy with tuckerizing and a bull session.  But if anybody actually wants to attend any events other than that, somebody has to, you know, DO them.  Remember that this is an all volunteer activity, made up of us.  The ruck will be what we make it.  As will the ruck menu.

So if you want to do a talk (other than the bull session), speak up!  Otherwise hold your peace at the ruck or I will go postal all over you.

-amy