[at-l] Bob Peoples :-)

Sandra Friend @ Florida Hikes info at floridahikes.com
Thu Jan 10 17:20:58 CST 2013

I'd love to see the article. I profiled Bob and Pat about 12 years ago - in
their heyday - for the Appalachian Trailway News, as it was known back
then. Had a great time interviewing them and visiting during thru-hiker
season. We didn't make it to Kincora last year, although we wanted to,
because we decided to skip ahead from Roan Mountain TN to Harpers Ferry.
Hopefully, during the couple months we'll be out there on the AT this year,
I can finally catch up with Bob again.

Cheers, Navigator
www.floridahikes.com