[at-l] Nikwax down wash and Proof

Tom Fort tom at tjfort.net
Thu Jan 17 11:14:32 CST 2013

  i thought about both.  One to tear up; one to take care of.

It's snowing in MS!!  :-)

  --
  t.

Quoting Leslie Booher :

has anyone used this lately? is it worth the money? I have a 10 y/o
down jacket that has lost its loft, etc. :-( And, a few feathers as
well. This jacket has lots of wear and tear. I can buy a new one for
$80 (on sale), or spend $20 in an attempt to restore this one. Ideas?
Comments?

Do both.  You'll have one to wear out in the yard to shovel snow (but
aren't you from MS?) or whatever, then you'll have one to take on big
hikes.  a'bear
Humankind (be both)