[at-l] Nikwax down wash and Proof

fosterp599 fosterp599 at bellsouth.net
Thu Jan 17 11:55:09 CST 2013

Its snowing in Al!
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Tom Fort
  To: at-l at backcountry.net ; 'Leslie Booher'
  Sent: Thursday, January 17, 2013 11:14 AM
  Subject: Re: [at-l] Nikwax down wash and Proof

  i thought about both.  One to tear up; one to take care of.

  It's snowing in MS!!  :-)

  --
  t.

  Quoting Leslie Booher :

    has anyone used this lately? is it worth the money? I have a 10 y/o down jacket that has lost its loft, etc. :-( And, a few feathers as well. This jacket has lots of wear and tear. I can buy a new one for $80 (on sale), or spend $20 in an attempt to restore this one. Ideas? Comments?

    Do both.  You'll have one to wear out in the yard to shovel snow (but aren't you from MS?) or whatever, then you'll have one to take on big hikes.  a'bear

    Humankind (be both)

  Please trim this footer if replying to the list.   Do not send entire digests in your replies.