[at-l] Continental Divide Trail

Tom McGinnis sloetoe at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 25 06:57:33 CDT 2013

And Herb, weren't you an at-l regular when I joined in 1998??

Spatior, ergo sum.

On Wed, 7/24/13, HERB DAVIS <drherb49 at hotmail.com> wrote:

 I was watching a show (Walking the
 Continental Divide Trail) on UNC Public TV about hiking the
 Continental Divide Trail.  I know it was an old
 show.  The program was OK (it was hiking) but it really
 caught my attention when the host interviewed two hikers,
 Bald Eagle and Spirit Eagle.  Eventually I realized it
 was none other than Jim and Ginny Owens.  I think I
 remember when they got married because I might have sent Jim
 a note telling him he was a lucky guy.  I think I
 remember them as hosts at a Inn up in VA.  Anyway,
 it's always great to see old AT-L folks now that my
 hikes are not as frequent or long; will try to do some
 northern sections this fall and maybe even a Grayson to
 Damascus hike.  herb