[at-l] "Tick-tock, tick tock, Clarice."

bluetrail at aol.com bluetrail at aol.com
Mon Jun 3 08:40:06 CDT 2013

Interesting to click through the years and watch it spread.  Here in Florida, ticks are so common that I don't think too much about a tick bite.  However, over the years I've had two tick bites that I thought looked suspicious.  Both times my doc wasn't sure that the rash I got near the bite site was Lyme, but gave me a course of antibiotics just to be sure.

Joan