[at-l] "Tick-tock, tick tock, Clarice."

Leslie Booher lbooher at charter.net
Mon Jun 3 08:47:02 CDT 2013

A number of years ago, I got tick bites at the water supply near Unaka Mountain.  My legs got itchy and red in patches, like scarlet fever.  On the way home, I stopped at the doctor's office.  He took one look and went nuts on me.  "Is it lyme disease?"  "No, it's Rocky Mountain Spotted Fever!"  I left with two creams, pills, and having had a shot.  Whew!  a'bear

Humankind (be both)