[at-l] [SPAM] Re: Bowls

Michael Henderson MichaelH at ospreypacks.com
Tue Jun 4 10:16:30 CDT 2013

There is another brand, that I cannot think of right now, where most of their larger utensils like bowls and plates do not use snaps - they fold together very elegantly like origami.  I have used a bowl or two on all my trips the last couple of years, and I love them.  Apparently, the creases of the folds are supposed to get stronger, not weaker, with use, but I have no way to confirm this.  Because they have no snaps, and unfold flat, they are a breeze to clean and pack.  Ah, a little Googling, and the brand I have is Orikaso.  Excellent stuff if you need that extra container...

Ke Kaahawe
AT'92, TYT'94, LT'01