[at-l] Off topic: requesting samples from companies

South Walker southwalker at windstream.net
Wed Jun 5 20:13:52 CDT 2013

I would go directly to the top dog in the marketing department. They
typically have a budget item for this kind of thing.

Prepare yourself with some info on the conference including who, what, when,
where, why and how many will attend. Include the subjects to be discussed.

Put together a sales pitch. Make it short and to the point.

Look on their web page to find a name.

South Walker