[at-l] Hiker in Snowstorm---

Russ Dade trailr at aol.com
Thu Mar 7 08:04:56 CST 2013

The decision that got her out in the storm alone in the first place, was the dumb one.
The others can be blamed on hypothermia...  Calling your Mother In Law? Really? That's asking to be culled...  I'm just sayin'...   ;-)

Hotdog
(Who just hiked out of the storm, and into a hot tub...).

Sent from my iPhone