[at-l] Another Hiker Down!

Tom Fort tom at tjfort.net
Mon Mar 11 11:29:44 CDT 2013

Those trails coming down off of mnt LeConte ARE scary.  I did the
Boulevard trail once.  One portion has switchback where you might feel
the need to crawl down them because they are steep and exposed.
Another portion is nothing but a ledge cut into a sheer wall of rock.
You have to hold onto a cable to keep from falling (70 ft maybe).    I
did it in a winter storm!  Needed to get off that mountain!  Scary
moments.

  --
  t.