[at-l] Crews working to rescue hiker on the Appalachian Trail

Tom McGinnis sloetoe at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 12 13:51:35 CDT 2013

This is a hugely wonderful idea.
Establishing their whereabouts would be a nearly trivial endeavor.
Getting there from CT is a hard day's drive.
Surprising them in PA/NJ/NY will be nothing -- surprising them NOW -- well! THAT would be love.

jus'plantin'theseedtoe
oop.
jus'waterin'Skylander'splantedseedtoe

(AND BTW, most of us have our Trail Magic/Angeling stories -- it's wayyyyy fun to do.)