[at-l] Morton's Neuroma - it's not in my head...

Jim and_or Ginny Owen spiriteagle99 at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 12 19:59:54 CDT 2013

AFAIK I still have it but it hasn't raised its ugly head for a few years.  No excisement.  Of course, I haven't been able to hike for 2 years because of the bionic knee.  But even that's getting better - couldn't walk to the end of the block on Jan 1, walked 5 miles today.  Gonna go for 6 later this week.  :-)  Jim

http://www.spiriteaglehome.com/