[at-l] Setting the example....which Spirit Eagles tend to do.....

Rosalind Suit rosiesuit at live.com
Fri Mar 15 14:42:56 CDT 2013

Jim...

Atta boy !!  You are being a wonderful example for all of us old
fuddy-duddies here on at-l...who sit at their computers and laugh at other's
weaknesses...(and I am as guilty as anyone)..

You've walked 5 miles this week...which most of us haven't done (nor thought
of doing in a long time)..and still will be heading out to do 6.  My hero !!

The least I can do is to get out there and walk something...and think of
your example.  I salute you sir..(and greet both you and Ginny)...Ave !!

Rosie/mdhiker

  _____

.

Try a free scan!