[at-l] Another Hiker Down!

Renee Swicegood hankrenee at charter.net
Sun Mar 17 06:48:16 CDT 2013

I've hiked this several times in my younger days.  That trail was
tough.  Lot of shale on a narrow, steep trail with sheer drops.  There a
several places where some cables really need to be installed.  From what
I understand from local reports, this guy went down at one of those place.

Frolicking She-Dino